cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Adjusted Heart Rate Zones

jeffb
Mt. Kenya

Hi all.  I've made some adjustments to Strava's heart rate zones that better fit me, rather than just using the "auto calculate" based on my max HR.  The changes were saved but when I go back to past activities, the HR Analysis page is still showing time grouped into the old zones.  

If I click on the bottom link "Based on your heart rate zones", it shows my updates.  

Why doesn't Strava re-group the HR data from previous workouts into the adjusted zones??

--Jeff

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jeffb,
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

Scout
Moderator Moderator

For those who have the same question, please note that updating your heart rate zones will only affect future activities.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

For those who have the same question, please note that updating your heart rate zones will only affect future activities.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jeffb,
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)