cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After opening 25 activities on one segment, the route of other athletes not showing up

JbalColgate
Pico de Orizaba

So I'm checking the strava segement for Hiline climb in Sedona called Orifice ..

Today feb 17 2024 there were 21 athlete, and I wanted to see the pictures so I can see if there snow for example on the trail.. after I open 21 activities, then appx on 25th opening their strava route not showing up.

So then I wanna check out High on the hog segment, 1st one Aidan Woloszyn activity id https://www.strava.com/activities/10783567934#3194096772199695562  I'm clicking  to open this activity but all I get is a blank map and rotating circle instead of segments - it looks like this: 
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 6.19.57 PM.png

It looks like you limiting out ability to view more then 25 activities?? THsi is so stupid especially on paid accounts!

Also, I cannot comment again, this is so frustrating that you have these limiters enabled..
Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @JbalColgate 

Thanks for posting about this.  There isn't a limit on how many activities you can open at once, however it looks like that page was having difficulty loading all elements for some reason.  Sorry that happened.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JbalColgate
Pico de Orizaba

cant comment again.. it seems I can leave about 25 comments and then nothing happens..

Why Instagram TIkTOk and facebook never had the GENIUS  idea of LIMITING comments or viewing activities??

After I check several segments for todays activity on about 25th view I get blank map and a rotating circle. Segemnt was ridden 30 times today I wanted to check each activity for photos, but after about 25th view I get blank map and stupid rotating circle..

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 6.19.57 PM.png

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @JbalColgate 

Thanks for posting about this.  There isn't a limit on how many activities you can open at once, however it looks like that page was having difficulty loading all elements for some reason.  Sorry that happened.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team