cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow individual goal activity types to match group challenge activity types

jpcampbell42
Mt. Kenya

Currently, when creating a group challenge, we can select a specific list of activities to count toward the challenge. However, individual goals can only be related to a single activity type or to a bucket of activities that does not align.

For example, I participate in a group challenge that counts both Run and Workout/HIIT/Crossfit (see below for why I put slashes between those). I would like an individual goal that also tracks those activities.

I grouped Workout/HIIT/Crossfit because the current app behavior is a bit confusing. In one group challenge where I participate, the only listed qualifying activities are: "Hike, Run, Virtual Run, Walk, Workout" but my "HIIT" activities on Strava *are* counted.

Basically, when I do a bootcamp style activity (Workout/HIIT/Crossfit) or a run I would like to include it. But, for example, when I go skiing or biking I do not want those to be counted. If you were to create a pre-created group, it would be something like "activities on foot."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @jpcampbell42 

Thanks for posting this and sharing your feedback. 

We have a similar idea already gathering support on our Ideas Board.  Check it out here

We would welcome your comments there, and you can also vote (click the kudos button).  Thanks so much for your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jpcampbell42
Mt. Kenya

Thanks -- I voted for that one!

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @jpcampbell42 

Thanks for posting this and sharing your feedback. 

We have a similar idea already gathering support on our Ideas Board.  Check it out here

We would welcome your comments there, and you can also vote (click the kudos button).  Thanks so much for your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team