cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Apple Watch SE issues

Cliff_Saunders
Mt. Kenya

I have an Apple Watch SE. ever since the new software was downloaded I have been having issues with Strava. It will not start my activity right away and sometimes it will crash and reload mid run.  Am I the only one with these issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Cliff_Saunders,
Thanks for your post. We're going to escalate this over to our Support team so they can work with you to figure out what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Follow up from our Support Team: 
We aren't aware of any issues on the latest updates that would impact recording processes, nor can we reproduce that from our end using our own devices. Apple has some tips for re-calibrating the watch GPS here which may help: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204516 

If you have any further questions please submit a support ticket.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Cliff_Saunders,
Thanks for your post. We're going to escalate this over to our Support team so they can work with you to figure out what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)