cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Athlets search (web) - can't search by city name any more

Frytki
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I would like to report that athlets search has an issue from at least few weeks. I used to search athlets via web search using certain phrase (my city name: Biała Podlaska). Unfortunatelly it is not possible any more for that phrase - search returns no results. At the same time I can search for e.g. "New York" or any other city near me like "Lublin" an it works, it returns athlets. The problem is only with "Biała Podlaska" (or biala podlaska, biała podlaska, Biala Podlaska ... and so on).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team