cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Cues - Run Splits Not Functioning with Trail Run

karhuhaukku
Shkhara

Hi, using the new Trail Run activity selection but have noticed the audio cue for splits does not read out the splits. Works fine for Start, Stop, Pause audio cue with the Trail Run, and the audio cue for splits and start, stop functions has no issues and functions as advertised. Have reinstalled app to phone and watch and reset all settings with no luck. Any help to resolve would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Matthew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
This issue should now be resolved. If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
This issue should now be resolved. If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Awesome TY! I will give it a go this weekend 🙂

karhuhaukku
Shkhara

Hi Jane,

Thank you for the reply. Awesome that the issue is known and currently in the process for resolution. Happy to wait for the fix. Cheers for taking the time to reply.

Take Care,

Matthew

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @karhuhaukku 

Thanks for posting about this. 

You're correct, there is an issue with audio cues on trail runs and it's been escalated to our Engineering Team for investigation / resolution. I don't currently have an estimated date of resolution and we ask for your patience while we work on getting this fixed.

A workaround in the meantime is to record in "run" mode and change it to "trail run" when you're finished.  Sincere apologies for the inconvenience, and let us know if you have further questions.

Jane (she/her)

finally an answer to why i can't get it to work. I am a relatively new user and only run trail, now I will try to switch to normal running and see if it works, and then I hope strava will fix it
Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings