cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aufzeichung / Recording

Ich
Mt. Kenya

Servus, ich nutze Strava seit langem und war damit immer zufrieden. Neuerdings zeichnet die APP nicht mehr richtig auf , in Wirklichkeit z.b. 6 km, Aufzeichnung 1,45 km. Parallel mitlaufenden andere Apps zeichnen richtig auf. Woran kann das liegen ? Ortungssysteme, Standortverwenden, etc. ist ok.

TRANSLATION: Hello, I have been using Strava for a long time and have always been satisfied with it. Recently the app no ​​longer records properly, in reality e.g. 6 km, record 1.45 km. Other apps running at the same time record correctly. What could be the reason? Tracking systems, location usage, etc. is ok.

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Ich
Thanks for your post. As @Jan_Mantau noted, we would need more info to further assist you. In the meantime, you can try our initial troubleshooting step of deleting and reinstalling the Strava app. Our recommended instructions are below:

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Note: You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

I see you have an open support request with us, #2921008, if the above steps do not resolve the issue, our support team can gather more info and work with you to get this issue resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ich
Mt. Kenya

Danke für eure Info , gestern hat die App gar nichts aufgezeichnet …. 

TRANSLATION: Thanks for your info, yesterday the app didn't record anything

Ich
Mt. Kenya

Gibt es etwas neues ein Sachen Aufzeichnung ? Leider klappt das immer noch nicht ? Ich: Wenn ich die App nicht nutzen kann, brauche ich auch keine

Mitgliedschaft!

TRANSLATION: Is there anything new on the record? Unfortunately that still doesn't work? Me: If I can't use the app, I don't need one.

You should share every detail you can provide about this problem, preferably in English, like what app on what operating system you use, what sport you want to record, is it indoor or outdoor, which sensors are connected and so on.