cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average Pace

Alex9
Mt. Kenya

Hello

Ive been a Strava user for a number of years, and have always used the average pace function - my average pace across total distance run - to track my runs

i seem to have automatically been given a preview subscription and now, when I run, I can only see average split pace per km rather than average pace across total distance 

please can somebody tell me how I can go back to seeing the previous stat whilst running 

thanks

alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Alex9 

Thanks for posting about this.

Unfortunately, the subscription preview can't be removed.  With a Strava subscription, on Runs, you will see your split average pace on the recording screen instead of your average pace. At this time, there is no way to customize which pace is displayed on the recording screen even if you have a subscription. If you pause your activity, however, you'll be able to see your average pace.

The subscription preview is a completely free (no strings attached ) preview of our subscription features. Your payment information hasn't been collected and there is no risk of being charged unless you decide to subscribe. The subscription preview is set to expire automatically after 30-days. 

Apologies for any confusion over that and please let me know if you have more questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Alex9 

Thanks for posting about this.

Unfortunately, the subscription preview can't be removed.  With a Strava subscription, on Runs, you will see your split average pace on the recording screen instead of your average pace. At this time, there is no way to customize which pace is displayed on the recording screen even if you have a subscription. If you pause your activity, however, you'll be able to see your average pace.

The subscription preview is a completely free (no strings attached ) preview of our subscription features. Your payment information hasn't been collected and there is no risk of being charged unless you decide to subscribe. The subscription preview is set to expire automatically after 30-days. 

Apologies for any confusion over that and please let me know if you have more questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team