cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average Speed not displaying any more

flower11234
Shkhara

Screenshot_20230616-090021_Strava.jpgScreenshot_20230616-190402_Photos.jpg

Hi,  I have the free version of the app.  I prefer to see my average (AVG) speed when I walk/run/faint.  Until today, as shown above,  the app would display my "AVG SPEED" (just above 3.6) while I walked.  I try to maintain this speed.  Today, as shown above, the app displays my live SPEED as I walked (above 3.6..no more AVG SPEED). Does anyone know how I can get the AVG SPEED to be constantly displayed instead of my live SPEED?  Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @flower11234 

Thanks for posting about this.  I suspect your account may have received a free Subscription preview, since the live speed on the App is actually a Subscription feature.

What you are seeing is a completely free (no strings attached ) preview of our subscription features. Your payment information hasn't been collected and there is no risk of being charged unless you decide to subscribe. As a token of our appreciation, we occasionally offer a complimentary 30-day subscription with no payment information required. 

The subscription preview is set to expire automatically after 30 days.   We welcome you to check out the list of all Subscription features.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @flower11234 

Thanks for posting about this.  I suspect your account may have received a free Subscription preview, since the live speed on the App is actually a Subscription feature.

What you are seeing is a completely free (no strings attached ) preview of our subscription features. Your payment information hasn't been collected and there is no risk of being charged unless you decide to subscribe. As a token of our appreciation, we occasionally offer a complimentary 30-day subscription with no payment information required. 

The subscription preview is set to expire automatically after 30 days.   We welcome you to check out the list of all Subscription features.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

So make sure to never subscribe if you prefer to display your average speed? What a weird design choice.