cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

best efforts and flagged activities?

elczkc
Mt. Kenya

Has something changed recently with best efforts? I am getting 'silly' records from activities with GPS problems that I have flagged myself - these never counted before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @elczkc 

Thanks for posting about this.  I don't believe anything has changed so I'm not sure why that's happening.  I'm going to escalate this post to Strava Support so someone can take a look and work with you directly to resolve.  Someone will be in touch soon.

Jane (she/her)

Thanks. Can provide details/screenshots if required. What's really odd is that the mobile app shows the correct 10k time (but wrong 5k) whereas the web portal shows wrong times for all distances including 10k...

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings