cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Efforts not updating/working

kathryn
Mt. Kenya

I’m just getting into running but today on the treadmill I did a 3.2 mile run/walk, but my watch does not count accurate miles when i’m running on the treadmill so i added a manual activity. I put in the time and distance but when I check my best efforts i don’t get credit for anything from the 400m all the way to the 5k. I was wondering if it was because it is a manual activity or something else.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @kathryn,

For an activity to be eligible for a best effort, it must include GPS data within it. Since the activity you're referencing was performed indoors, it didn't qualify to be included within your Best Efforts.

I hope this answers your question. For more information regarding Best Efforts, take a look at our support article here.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @kathryn,

For an activity to be eligible for a best effort, it must include GPS data within it. Since the activity you're referencing was performed indoors, it didn't qualify to be included within your Best Efforts.

I hope this answers your question. For more information regarding Best Efforts, take a look at our support article here.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Thank you!