lukyno
Shkhara

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 14.59.23.png

 The graph doesnt show anything but I was running almost everyday

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @lukyno 

Thanks for getting back to me.  Taking a closer look at this, can you verify that you actually have a running goal set?  That graph will only populate if a goal is present.  Select the "manage your goals" link to check this and to set a goal if you wish.

Information on setting goals

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @lukyno
Can you try to updating to the most recent version of Chrome to see if that fixes the issue?
Here are links to download each of our supported browsers:

Google Chrome: Windows | Mac
Mozilla Firefox: Windows | Mac
Apple Safari: Mac | Windows

Let us know if that fixes the issue. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

It was because I had only yearly goal and not weekly. Setting weekly goal will make it work but still I feel like the graph could be populated even without the weekly goal but thats just my opinion 🙂 Thanks for answering!

Thanks for the update; glad that it is working as expected!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @lukyno 

Thanks for getting back to me.  Taking a closer look at this, can you verify that you actually have a running goal set?  That graph will only populate if a goal is present.  Select the "manage your goals" link to check this and to set a goal if you wish.

Information on setting goals

Jane (she/her)

Hi, you are actually right 🙂 I have only yearly goal when I set also weekly goal it started working. But in my opinion maybe the graph could populate also without weekly goal because you have the data for the graph and why not 😄

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @lukyno 

Thanks for posting about this.  If this is still happening, could you try signing out of the Strava App and back in?  Let me know if the problem persists after that.

Jane (she/her)

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 15.55.17.png

Yes still happening also on another pc. I am using chrome Version 119.0.6045.199 if it somehow helps. On the mobile app it works correctly.