cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have more sports in Clubs

Luckyluyckx
Mt. Kenya

It would be great to be able to select more sports for Clubs. In addition to run/swim/bike, our group paddles a lot, flat and white water. It would be nice to be able to 1- plan for example kayak activities int eh club, 2-have the kayak activities counting the leaderboard.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi  Luckyluyckx,

Thanks for your post. Clubs can be created for individual sport types and some sport type groupings. Activities that match a club's sport type will appear on those leaderboards and club feeds. If your group does a variety of activities, you can use the 'Multisport' sport type (see below) and it will include all sport types available on Strava in both leaderboards and club feeds. 
 Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 2.53.59 PM.pngYou can also find more club info here

Thanks again for your post and being part of the Strava Community!😃

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi  Luckyluyckx,

Thanks for your post. Clubs can be created for individual sport types and some sport type groupings. Activities that match a club's sport type will appear on those leaderboards and club feeds. If your group does a variety of activities, you can use the 'Multisport' sport type (see below) and it will include all sport types available on Strava in both leaderboards and club feeds. 
 Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 2.53.59 PM.pngYou can also find more club info here

Thanks again for your post and being part of the Strava Community!😃

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi, may I ask is it possible to edit sport type  club after we make it?

@Albertekim10
Yes; you can change the activity type of the club after it is created. You will need to do this on your home computer or laptop. Navigate to your club and click 'edit'. Scroll down to 'Sport' and make your selection. Once this is done, click 'Save Changes'. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Yes but doesn't give breakdown per sport like tri.

Is it possible to change the Sport type of an existing club? I would like to change it to Multisport. P