cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

cancelamento / cancellation

larissa-
Mt. Kenya

boa tarde, fiz o meu cancelamento do plano que ativou automaticamente. no regulamento diz que temos que pedir o estorno em 7 dias, eu preciso o estorno no valor da conta do meu cartão, poderia estornar por favor? 

TRANSLATION: Good afternoon, I canceled the plan that activated automatically. The regulations say that we have to request a refund within 7 days, I need a refund for the amount on my card account, could you please refund it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @larissa-
Thanks for your post; we're going to send this over to our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require the member to share personal account information. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical. Our support team will assist you as quickly as possible. 

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and our support team will assist you.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @larissa-
I see that your support ticket (#2873449) has been responded to. Here is what our support agent noted: 

Sorry to hear that you do not want to continue with your trial renewal. Because your payment was created through an iOS device, you will need to request a refund from Apple. You can contact Apple Support directly through the link below:
https://support.apple.com/billing

If you have not done so already, please make sure to cancel your subscription using Apple's App Store. 
Click here to be re-directed to your Apple subscription management page if viewing this ticket on a web browser.

OR

Click here to manage your subscription with Apple if viewing this ticket using a mobile browser.

If you need further assistance, please respond directly to that support ticket. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

larissa-
Mt. Kenya

Fiz o cancelamento do plano no mesmo dia que foi ativo, consta que o valor volta se o cancelamento for feito em 7 dias, solicitei o cancelamento e pela segunda vez solicito ajuda e não tenho retorno de você. quero que o valor seja devolvido, pois no momento não tenho interesse. poderia me ajudar urgentemente? 

TRANSLATION: I canceled the plan on the same day it was active, it appears that the amount will be refunded if the cancellation is made within 7 days, I requested the cancellation and for the second time I asked for help and I have not heard back from you. I want the amount to be refunded, as I am currently not interested. Could you help me urgently? 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @larissa-
Thanks for your post; we're going to send this over to our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require the member to share personal account information. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical. Our support team will assist you as quickly as possible. 

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and our support team will assist you.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Bom dia, aguardando a equipe de suporte entrar em contato comigo. 
Agradeço o contato e espero que possamos resolver. 

TRANSLATION: Good morning, waiting for the support team to contact me.
Thank you for contacting us and I hope we can resolve it.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings