cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find old 'drag/highlight' feature to show stats within a section of an activity

DavidLloyd
Mt. Kenya

Hi all. Strava used to have a very useful feature whereby a user could highlight a section of an activity and see what the distance and elevation gain was within it. 

I now cannot use that feature - when I highlight a section by dragging it it no longer gives the stats for that section. 

It used to be available on the main 'Analysis' button, but now that is no longer a button. 

Does anyone know how to still access this drag feature to get the stats within a section? 

Thanks

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Denali

As I'm aware this is only possible for outdoor rides (at least this doesn't exists for runs and swims). Maybe you have there another sports type or an indoor activity.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DavidLloyd
Mt. Kenya

Hi Jan, you are right! Excellent. Thank you for your help! 

it would be great if it also showed the loss as well as the gain. I doubt this is very high on the Strava developers priority list however. 

Cheers!

Jan_Mantau
Denali

As I'm aware this is only possible for outdoor rides (at least this doesn't exists for runs and swims). Maybe you have there another sports type or an indoor activity.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings