cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Club and challenge joins

alex_heney
Mt. Kenya

Is there any way to not show club and challenge joins in your dashboard feed.

I would like to only see actual activities and posts there, I'm really not interested in what clubs anybody I follow happens to be joining, nor really the challenges they joi, and it just clutters up my feed, so I can't actually see some activities.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Hello, thanks for the feedback on this topic. At this time we do not provide a way to hide all club and challenge joins from the activity feed, however, there are 2 existing ideas that you can comment and vote on (by clicking the kudos icon) to show your support:

Add Ability to Filter Challenge Content in Timeline

Filter the type of activities that are shown in my feed, ability to mute specific activity types

Another thing you can do to help surface activities you're interested in is add athletes to your favorites and enable notifications for their newest uploads. Read more about that here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Soren
Denali

Hello, thanks for the feedback on this topic. At this time we do not provide a way to hide all club and challenge joins from the activity feed, however, there are 2 existing ideas that you can comment and vote on (by clicking the kudos icon) to show your support:

Add Ability to Filter Challenge Content in Timeline

Filter the type of activities that are shown in my feed, ability to mute specific activity types

Another thing you can do to help surface activities you're interested in is add athletes to your favorites and enable notifications for their newest uploads. Read more about that here.

There's a club I really don't like that someone I follow is in. I keep being notified that he is in it. Please make it stop. Or should I Unfollow the person? I'll try it...