cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Club challenge for work colleagues to join

ENV09
Mt. Kenya

I’m thinking of organizing a one month walk/hike challenge for my colleagues at work. The winner at the end of the month will be the one with the most distance covered. Planning some prizes to give away as well. Would be great if I can create a challenge within the club page. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ENV09 

Thanks for posting.   We offer group challenges that have a maximum limit of 25 participants (you and 24 other athletes) per Group Challenge. Group Challenges can be created by Subscribers, including athletes with a free trial subscription. All other athletes will get three free challenges to create or join. 

If you have more than the max number of participants, we recommend you create a club. While you cannot create a club challenge, you can create a club event.

I hope that's helpful - good luck with the event.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ENV09 

Thanks for posting.   We offer group challenges that have a maximum limit of 25 participants (you and 24 other athletes) per Group Challenge. Group Challenges can be created by Subscribers, including athletes with a free trial subscription. All other athletes will get three free challenges to create or join. 

If you have more than the max number of participants, we recommend you create a club. While you cannot create a club challenge, you can create a club event.

I hope that's helpful - good luck with the event.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team