cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure your FEED

Bei1960
Mt. Kenya

I have enjoyed Strava a great deal which has led me to following many friends.  Its nice to see my friends activities but the result is sometimes my FEED becomes cluttered.  Does anyone know a way to filter ones FEED to only show your activities???

Thanks, Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Bei1960
Thanks for your post. To add on to what @Jan_Mantau noted, we do have an existing idea over on our ideas board:
Filter the type of activities that are shown in my feed, ability to mute specific activity types

If this is what you are referring to in your post, you can head over to this idea and add your vote (kudos) and any additional comments you may have to that thread.  

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Bei1960
Thanks for your post. To add on to what @Jan_Mantau noted, we do have an existing idea over on our ideas board:
Filter the type of activities that are shown in my feed, ability to mute specific activity types

If this is what you are referring to in your post, you can head over to this idea and add your vote (kudos) and any additional comments you may have to that thread.  

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Jan_Mantau
Denali

There is an option on the website for that:

Jan_Mantau_1-1709807533787.png

And in the app its simply a switch to the You button or whatever it is called in English.