cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support - segment matching for hill repetitions

Eugtsa46
Mt. Kenya

Hello!

Are there any deadlines for the process of resolving tickets with segments matches? I've already created support request #2946488 yesterday (25th june 2024), but there was no activity since then. Basically no notification on email (no notification in the app), no change of ticket status, no change of priority.

All this create impression that support activity is basically abandoned, and is a bit concerning. Especially when you have strava subscription.

Regards,
Evgenii

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM SUPPORT: Our team was able to manually match this segment. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM SUPPORT: Our team was able to manually match this segment. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Eugtsa46
Mt. Kenya

@ScoutThank you for your attention!

I see some changes on my activity as of now. I'm not sure if the current change is the final one, but I observe glitch on my result at the segment (described details in the ticket).

Regards, Evgenii

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Eugtsa46
Thanks for your post and we appreciate your feedback regarding your support ticket, I will share that with our team. I do see that your ticket is open and in the queue. Our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings