cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloaded routes issues

Lyndsaytyler
Mt. Kenya

New to the forum so apologies if in the wrong place

My downloaded routes won't load once I'm out in the middle of no where with no Internet. This keeps happening. I can't even see my list of routes anymore to open the downloaded one. It just tells me there's a network error and can't load.  Surly there's an option somewhere to see the downloaded routes while offline?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Lyndsaytyler 

Thank you for posting about this.  Yes you should be able to access downloaded routes offline.  I'd like you to try an uninstall / reinstall of the Strava application, as this usually resolves this issue.

Please go ahead and delete the Strava application from your phone. Power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your phone back on and reinstall the Strava application. You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

Google Play Store:

Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming

How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:

Strava: Run, Ride, Swim

How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

Please let me know if this doesn't solve the issue and sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Lyndsaytyler 

Thank you for posting about this.  Yes you should be able to access downloaded routes offline.  I'd like you to try an uninstall / reinstall of the Strava application, as this usually resolves this issue.

Please go ahead and delete the Strava application from your phone. Power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your phone back on and reinstall the Strava application. You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

Google Play Store:

Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming

How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:

Strava: Run, Ride, Swim

How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

Please let me know if this doesn't solve the issue and sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team