cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elevation leader board

Adam23
Shkhara

Hi I have been using Strava for some time now mainly for road biking, and is superb, but recently I have add a MTB rides for more variety! So my suggestion is to add an separate leader board for elevation. The reason for this is MTB rides are shorter and cannot much road rides , so MTB riders can't compete with road riders for distance , but they can much elevation! Recently I have done 63 miles ride with nearly 3500 ft elevation ( road) and few days later MTB ride 30 miles and similar elevation! I think that will be a perfect add two leader boards one for distance second for elevation so clubs/ riders can achieve something in a different way. Maybe someone cover that topic before, just my thoughts now, much appreciated for any replies and support!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Strava in the web browser already has club leaderboards for elevation. Do you miss them in the smartphone app?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Strava in the web browser already has club leaderboards for elevation. Do you miss them in the smartphone app?

Adam23
Shkhara

@Adam23 wrote:

Hi I have been using Strava for some time now mainly for road biking, and is superb, but recently I have add a MTB rides for more variety! So my suggestion is to add an separate leader board for elevation. The reason for this is MTB rides are shorter and cannot match road rides , so MTB riders can't compete with road riders for distance , but they can match elevation! Recently I have done 63 miles ride with nearly 3500 ft elevation ( road) and few days later MTB ride 30 miles and similar elevation! I think that will be a perfect add two leader boards one for distance second for elevation so clubs/ riders can achieve something in a different way. Maybe someone cover that topic before, just my thoughts now, much appreciated for any replies and support!