cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export data from Endomondo to Strava

Norden
Shkhara

Hello I have big ask to Strava Management. Mayby you can send to them my message.
I use strava from 3 years. I'm happy with strava but i have one dream. After the end of Endomodo, i saved all activities in my pc. But i can not export them to strava 😞 All files are optional in tcx and in json format (attached foto)
Mayby you will find good solution and i can export them to strava? If it will be possible, i promise, i will subscribe strava till the end of my sport activity. And i'm sure, tausend of old endomondo user will make the same...
Sorry for my english... I hope, someone can help me...Greetings from Poland

Endomondo files.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Norden 

Thanks for posting about this and we're really happy to have you here at Strava.

The json files cannot be imported into your Strava account, but if the tcx files might be able to, if they are formatted properly.  Have you tried to upload the tcx files to Strava?

To do that you would need to sign onto your Strava account on a web browser at strava.com, then go the file uploader here:  https://www.strava.com/upload/select

Give that a try and let us know the results.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Norden 

Thanks for posting about this and we're really happy to have you here at Strava.

The json files cannot be imported into your Strava account, but if the tcx files might be able to, if they are formatted properly.  Have you tried to upload the tcx files to Strava?

To do that you would need to sign onto your Strava account on a web browser at strava.com, then go the file uploader here:  https://www.strava.com/upload/select

Give that a try and let us know the results.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

How long must i wait?

If i will subscribe strava, i will have any upload limit?

For subscribe i can pay only with card, Google pay or Pay pal?Strava Upload.jpg

It depends many, many work, i must load each file seperately, but it is worth the effort:)

Yes it works! As i promised, i will subsribe strava. Thanks a lot! 🙂