cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIX - Yearly Elevation Goal

eluke
Mt. Kenya

I'm going for a total elevation gained goal for 2024 - across all human powered sports (hike, run, walk, trail run, ride, backcountry ski). This should be covered by the Yearly Elevation Goal on the app, but mine looks wildly off. I think it's including all my Alpine Ski elevation descended. Since Alpine Ski is lift-served, can you please remove Alpine Ski from the Yearly Elevation Goal? Thank you!

FYI - outer space is 330,000ft high. A great yearly elevation goal 🚀

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @eluke 

Thanks for posting about this.  Elevation gain (not loss/descents) on all activities does count towards the elevation goal on Strava when you choose All Sports in goal setting.

We do have an existing feature suggestion that would help resolve this.  We would welcome your vote and any additional comments you would ike to add. 

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @eluke 

Thanks for posting about this.  Elevation gain (not loss/descents) on all activities does count towards the elevation goal on Strava when you choose All Sports in goal setting.

We do have an existing feature suggestion that would help resolve this.  We would welcome your vote and any additional comments you would ike to add. 

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team