cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flyby issue

Bobbychomes
Mt. Kenya

Good day, I'm having trouble seeing any flybys.  It is showing my route but no other riders.  I've been out on busy days at popular spots and a few people I've ridden recorded rides but did not show up on flybys.

I checked my privacy settings and all seems fine.  I haven't seen any flybys on my last 10 rides or so, not one.  Any suggestions or solutions?

Viewing on a 2017 MacBook Air using Safari.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Bobbychomes 

Thanks for posting about this.  

You may not always see other athletes in Flyby—whether an athlete appear in Flyby depends on the athlete's privacy settings.

For more information on all of our privacy controls, please visit our privacy center and take the time to ensure your selections in Strava represent your intended experience.

Let us know if that helps.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ver_hrus
Mt. Kenya

Heyx, I have the same problem that I cannot see any flybys since the end of May.:/

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Bobbychomes 

Thanks for posting about this.  

You may not always see other athletes in Flyby—whether an athlete appear in Flyby depends on the athlete's privacy settings.

For more information on all of our privacy controls, please visit our privacy center and take the time to ensure your selections in Strava represent your intended experience.

Let us know if that helps.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hello- is there any other answer to this? I also have changed my privacy to everyone- yet the flyby is not working. I was at an event with 1500 people, plus my husband who had it turned on and we rode together. I have to imagine one person had this feature on, as well as the fact my husband did. Other ideas why it does not show up on my map? Thanks! It would be super fun to see where I was in relation to certain teammates.