cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flyby Viewer link not showing on activities page

Daluke
Mt. Kenya

For some reason the View Flyby link on my actvities page has not been displayed for the past couple weeks. It had been working fine previously. Even when I set ALL my privacy settings to "Everyone" including the Flybys privacy setting, it's not showing up. Running through Chrome browser, Windows OS, desktop... blah, blah, blah.

Any Clues?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

zecanard
Kilimanjaro

Did you make sure the visibility of the specific activities is set to Everyone (not just your global Privacy settings)?

View solution in original post

Didn't know there were additional privacy settings buried in the mobile app. I must have messed things up when changing the (global?) privacy settings previously. When switching from Everyone to Followers then back again, apparently privacy settings default to Nobody in View Flybys of past rides. Regardless, your reply helped solve that head-scratcher! Thank you, zecanard.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

zecanard
Kilimanjaro

Did you make sure the visibility of the specific activities is set to Everyone (not just your global Privacy settings)?

Didn't know there were additional privacy settings buried in the mobile app. I must have messed things up when changing the (global?) privacy settings previously. When switching from Everyone to Followers then back again, apparently privacy settings default to Nobody in View Flybys of past rides. Regardless, your reply helped solve that head-scratcher! Thank you, zecanard.