cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goals do not work in desktop browser version

ToniRonnberg
Mt. Kenya

I cannot see the goals in the desktop browser version of strava that have been set from the android app. I also cannot set the goals on the desktop browser version of Strava like i need and can in the android app.

Would like to have 5 distance goals.
- Gravel biking annual (1) and Monthly (2) and Mountain biking Annual (3) and weekly (4). Total of both (5). This is doable in the android side.

Is there something i just don't understand? The Goals field on the dashboard can only show total of all biking disciplines which is not very helpful. All seem fine in the Android app. 

Are these disconnected on purpose or is this a glitch? I would assume that a lot of people would like to track and see the goals vs completed distance on the dashboard with different biking categories separated.

Thanks already for the guidance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ToniRonnberg 

Thanks for posting about this and apologies for any confusion.  Goals set on Mobile do not appear on the Strava website.

At this time only annual or weekly Ride, Run, and Swim goals (distance or time) are supported on the Strava website.

You can use the Strava mobile app to create and view goals for all sport types, as well as monthly and elevation goals. 

You might be interested in checking out this existing feature suggestion on this topic.  We would welcome your vote (kudo) and any comments.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ToniRonnberg 

Thanks for posting about this and apologies for any confusion.  Goals set on Mobile do not appear on the Strava website.

At this time only annual or weekly Ride, Run, and Swim goals (distance or time) are supported on the Strava website.

You can use the Strava mobile app to create and view goals for all sport types, as well as monthly and elevation goals. 

You might be interested in checking out this existing feature suggestion on this topic.  We would welcome your vote (kudo) and any comments.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

It definitely should be fixed. It's annoying that I always have to find phone to check exactly that only thing on. It's should be very easy to be fixed.