cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Goals Missing from dashboard

plpinto
Mt. Kenya

Either I recently changed my settings inadvertently or the goals have disappeared from the dashboard page.  If you navigate to DASHBOARD / GOALS - that block HTML on the right that shows you goals used to be on the side of the dashboard screen.  Now it's gone.  Maybe it's a performance thing, or maybe they want more clicks.  Either way I used to like seeing there.  And sorry if it's me changing a setting somewhere. 

plpinto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @plpinto

Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can find out what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @plpinto

Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can find out what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I'm a new subscriber and I noticed additional issues to Goals on the web.  It seems that I can not create a "Monthly" Goal" on the website.  I can set weekly and annual goals on the right part of the screen.  If I click the  "Set A Goal" on the left part of screen, I am only allowed to create a Power Goal or a Segment Goal.  I did find a way to create a Monthly Goal on the app.  However, like the previous user mentioned, the goals I created do not appear on the web dashboard.  Do you have a status of any fixes being made in this web feature?  Thanks

Hey @BobbyKMan
Thanks for your post. I'm not aware of any issues with creating goals. Please submit a support ticket and our team can take a look at your account and figure out what's going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings