cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the design of the profile page deliberately changed ?

Ian
Elbrus

On my profile page there used to be a tab for KOMs/CRs and one for "Top 10s" (actually for positions 2 to 10).  I could then filter the KOMs/CRs to see, for example, just bike rides (my main focus).  However, when I look now there seems to be no way to separate KOMs/CRs and Top 10s (although the page doesn't display any Top 10s) and there is no way to filter out my small number of non-bike KOMs.  Were these deliberate changes ?  Can they please be reversed ?

This is what I now see...

Ian_0-1708809054663.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All!
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the trouble. Our team was able to resolve this issue quickly. If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All!
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the trouble. Our team was able to resolve this issue quickly. If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I noticed just now that it has reverted to the previous version.  Thanks for fixing it.

Thanks for confirming, @Ian!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Balu_Ren74
Mt. Kenya

I have also observed that the KOMs and CRs and Top 10s tabs are missing. Please look into this.

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Seems like a newly introduced bug, the Top 10 rankings are completely gone. The filter for the sports type has gone missing too.

It's frustrating !  I suppose I can resort to using Marcello's excellent KOM listing tool... https://www.marcellobrivio.com/projects/strava-toolbox/kom-lister.php