cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix incorrect PBs associated with deleted activities

James-Keogh
Mt. Kenya

So I’ve been recording a bunch of Strava activities on my mobile as well as Garmin watch. I’ve realised the phone GPS is largely inaccurate at times, adding multiple additional miles on my runs, really exaggerating my PBs for all distances. I’ve now deleted the runs recorded on my phone but it hasn’t automatically updated the original runs from the watch to show PBs. I’m worried this ghost data will affect my future runs. I really don’t want to have to create a new account. Any advice is great. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @James-Keogh 

Sorry that's happening. When you delete an activity from Strava, it can take some time for everything associated with that activity to refresh. If this is still appearing incorrectly for you, can you please try signing out of Strava and back in on your phone? 

If they're still showing incorrectly at that point, please submit a support ticket and a Strava Support Analyst will get in touch with you to troubleshoot further. Please don't create another account.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @James-Keogh 

Sorry that's happening. When you delete an activity from Strava, it can take some time for everything associated with that activity to refresh. If this is still appearing incorrectly for you, can you please try signing out of Strava and back in on your phone? 

If they're still showing incorrectly at that point, please submit a support ticket and a Strava Support Analyst will get in touch with you to troubleshoot further. Please don't create another account.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team