cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't comment on activities

Herro2689
Mt. Kenya

Every time I try and comment on other peoples activities I get the message 'Strava has encountered an error. Please contact support' 

This started happening yesterday evening. I'm recieving comments so I know it isn't a Strava wide issue. Any help would be appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hello All,
Thank you for your posts and sorry for any trouble. It appears you may have hit our limit for the maximum number of comments you can add per day. Please wait 24 hours and try again.

We thank you for your patience while our team evaluates and make adjustments to our rate limits. Our product development team is reviewing all your posts and we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37

Podmo100
Shkhara

I have the same problem and it’s very annoying I pay subscription for this app!. Strava really need to sort this out and does anybody know if there’s a fix??

rakeshbhat
Pico de Orizaba

time to escalate bro. this thing has been going on for days

SundanceFish
Shkhara

Keep getting blocked when trying to post comments, seems limited to around 20 per 24hrs!! No reply from customer service. Was fine until Tuesday 27 January. One other friend has similar experience. Very frustrating as cannot post on friends or reply. This is meant to be a social network? Is there any help available?

Pathetic hey! They are going to lose subscribers by the thousands soon. 

Yes and not able to comment on their activities especially on the race day

JbalColgate
Pico de Orizaba

Unable to comment started today around 2pm..

Alex

Same for me and it’s on the app. Haven’t tried desktop yet. But it was happening for me last night and now again today. 

Hello @JbalColgate 

Thanks for posting.  Is this happening on the Web, the Mobile App or both?  Are you trying to comment on an activity?  If you can provide additional information, we'll be happy to help out.  Thanks.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Jane,

i have been getting the below message, Kindly find the image for your reference,

Thank You

IMG_20240203_124833.jpg