cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas regarding redeeming challenge rewards

Stephi
Mt. Kenya

In Germany it is not possible to get products from „the feed“ so it would be better not to offer the challenge from „the feed“ 

because I made this challenge and tried it out to get the reward. But it wasn’t possible. Somethings couldn’t generally not shipped to Germany, other products like the Strava bottle only with horrible shipping fees. Greetings & hope that someone can do something 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Thank you for raising this concern about redeeming certain challenge prizes. Sometimes we partner with other brands to sponsor challenges that offer prizes. Although we’re unable to offer prize redemption options to everyone due to restrictions in certain countries, we keep participation in challenges open to all. In other words, while we do our best to confine challenges to regions where athletes are eligible for prizes, it is possible for athletes to join and complete challenges for which they are not eligible for a prize. 

Prize eligibility and fulfillment are at the sole discretion of the partner hosting the Challenge and we encourage this information to be disclosed in the challenge details or on their corresponding websites. Please be sure to read the page for that specific challenge for more details pertaining to any rewards and be sure to have a valid email on your account. For any questions related to prize eligibility and redemption, we recommend contacting the partner directly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Soren
Denali

Thank you for raising this concern about redeeming certain challenge prizes. Sometimes we partner with other brands to sponsor challenges that offer prizes. Although we’re unable to offer prize redemption options to everyone due to restrictions in certain countries, we keep participation in challenges open to all. In other words, while we do our best to confine challenges to regions where athletes are eligible for prizes, it is possible for athletes to join and complete challenges for which they are not eligible for a prize. 

Prize eligibility and fulfillment are at the sole discretion of the partner hosting the Challenge and we encourage this information to be disclosed in the challenge details or on their corresponding websites. Please be sure to read the page for that specific challenge for more details pertaining to any rewards and be sure to have a valid email on your account. For any questions related to prize eligibility and redemption, we recommend contacting the partner directly.

LandonE
Pico de Orizaba

It would be cool if the companies that host a strava challenge could write in the description  of the challenge or somewhere else on Strava that their reaards are only available in the US, because I have made a few accounts for different companies to claim my rewards only to learn that they dont ship to my country.