cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image posting in "Manual activity"

DonTheman
Mt. Kenya

Hello Strava, I recently found an issue where images currently selected for posting cannot be viewed in full.I feel this would be a great addition so users can check photos are correct. You could potentially allow the images added to a manual activity to allow for a tap to display, then exit as chosen (X). Allowing users to find safety in posting photos from a photographical standpoint. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
Checking in on this post.  It’s not entirely clear from your post what you’re suggesting here. If you have additional info, please respond to Jane's post. If don't hear from you by the end of the week, we will close this post. Thanks!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
Checking in on this post.  It’s not entirely clear from your post what you’re suggesting here. If you have additional info, please respond to Jane's post. If don't hear from you by the end of the week, we will close this post. Thanks!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @DonTheman 

Thanks for posting!  I'm not exactly sure what you mean.  Are you referring to images selected but not actually posted?  Also, are you talking about posting images using the Mobile App, the Web or both?  If you could provide a screenshot of what you are noticing and / or explain further that would be helpful.  Thanks.

Jane (she/her)