I wanted to report an issue that I observe from time to time on my activities. Occasionally, when I finish a run and upload it to Strava it shows that I have some achievements there. Then I open the run and look at the list of segments and see a smaller number of achievements there.
For example, today I had two achievements shown in the feed - two second best efforts on segments. But the list segments shows only one second best effort.
In the past I assumed that could be due to hidden segments. But if I look at hidden segments on the web, I get yet another number of achievements, that is different from the number of achievements in the feed.
It would be good if Strava engineers sorted this out.
Solved! Go to Solution.