cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Issues with the strava app on the iPhone

Karl_1987
Mt. Kenya

Anyone else having issues with the strava app on the iPhone? I did a run this morning. Struggled to load it via the Garmin watch. I can’t see any fresh feed updates since yesterday. I know friends have done an activity. But I can’t see them. This is the same for when I log on online too. 
Rather frustrating. I’ve logged out. Logged in. Deleted the app. Re installed the app. And also turned the phone off and on. Still the same. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MAD
Mt. Kenya

I have the same syncing issues. I’m giving up

Hey @MAD
Thanks for your post. There is a known issue with uploads being delayed at this time. You can follow along here

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

JuliaG-M
Mt. Kenya

I have the same issue. Strava not updated since yesterday. i have logged out & back in again and turned my phone off and back on but still not updating. Any ideas what the problem is? 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)