cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep seeing the same posts from clubs and individuals

Lkcleland
Mt. Kenya

Apparently this was a bug that was "resolved" but it's not been as I keep seeing the same posts come up on my feed from clubs and individuals for weeks/months, even if I've given it kudos.

Activities I'll see twice then never again.

The park run record was broken at my local club and I saw the same post about it every day for two months. 

Now it's happening more and more as I've joined more clubs. Makes me want to leave them. As it's just dull scrolling the exact same content again and again every day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lkcleland
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. It would be helpful to get an idea of what you are seeing. If this is still happening, please take a screenshot of what you are seeing and send an email directly to support@strava.zendesk.com and our support team will take a look try to figure out what's going on.

How to take a screenshot:
iPhone
Android
Apple Computer
Windows Computer
Apple Watch

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lkcleland
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. It would be helpful to get an idea of what you are seeing. If this is still happening, please take a screenshot of what you are seeing and send an email directly to support@strava.zendesk.com and our support team will take a look try to figure out what's going on.

How to take a screenshot:
iPhone
Android
Apple Computer
Windows Computer
Apple Watch

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings