cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kms instead of Miles

JimD
Mt. Kenya

After I updated the app today, my training diary and progress graph have switched to display in Km, despite opting for Miles in settings. Activities in the feed still show in miles. I’ve toggled from miles>Km>mile in settings a number of times but the training diary and graph still show Kms. Wtf?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @JimD
Thanks for your post. Please go ahead and delete the Strava application from your phone. Power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your phone back on and reinstall the Strava application. You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

If this doesn't resolve your issueplease submit a support ticket and our team can take a look at your account and further investigate. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @JimD
Thanks for your post. Please go ahead and delete the Strava application from your phone. Power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your phone back on and reinstall the Strava application. You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

If this doesn't resolve your issueplease submit a support ticket and our team can take a look at your account and further investigate. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings