cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to all in group feature wonky

gmgriffin
Mt. Kenya

Today when giving kudo to one person in a group activity, all people got kudos from me. Nver seen this before today. OK. No problem. However, when other people posted the ride later in the day, and I tried to add a kudos to them, it would show the kudo, but then later delete some of the kudos (some from the original automatic kudos). Every time I refreshed it seems to kudo a different set of people. This is happening with a group activity that I participated in and one that I didn't. Desktop version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!

Thank you all for posting about this. Our team has resolved the issue and kudos should now be working as expected. If you are still having issues, please refresh your page. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!

Thank you all for posting about this. Our team has resolved the issue and kudos should now be working as expected. If you are still having issues, please refresh your page. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I'm having the same issue. It says "Everything Kudoed" but nothing is.  I've refreshed the page and it doesn't help.  I'm on a Windows 11 laptop.  

Thanks! Looks to be solved.

GJ
Mt. Kenya

I just started seeing the same issue.  However, I have noticed it after kudoing the rider in a group activity the rest show as kudoed, but when I open the second and third etc. rider's activity in a new tab it does NOT show as kudoed.

FireLordJim
Mt. Kenya

I have experienced the same.  I give kudos to a participant, and everyone else gets kudos.  This is not useful for me, and likely creepy to the participants getting reflected kudos.  I wish Strava would turn this off.  II can still give individual kudos on the phone, but this makes the desktop experience less useful. 

Susan
Mt. Kenya

I've seen the automatic group kudos on the desktop as well and wish there was a way to turn it off if desired. The disappearing thing just happened to me. I hadn't noticed it before. Since you mentioned it, I went back on my feed and saw automatic kudos missing from where they were before. Weird.