cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link from Photo to Activity

Stevo_79
Mt. Kenya

Hi, the mobile app used to have the functionality when viewing media (either mine or another athlete) to go straight to the activity. For example, you see they've taken a picture at the top of a famous climb so I'd like to view the activity to see the route, comments, etc. This is no longer available but I just noticed today that it is available on the website. Why is this not available on the app? I imagine most users use the app now rather than the website so this seems a strange change. Maybe unintentional? Thanks, Steve.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm not sure why it's not an option from the grid view, but I filed an improvement ticket for this! Thanks for raising it, much appreciated!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Soren
Denali

IMG_D460FE212412-1.jpegHi there, it's still possible to go to the activity in question from a photo in the mobile app. This works in the list view, not in the grid view. Underneath the photo on the bottom right, click on the 3 dots and select "Go to activity". Hope this helps!

Hi Soren, thanks for the reply - that's good to know. Do you know why it isn't available when viewing in Grid view? Seems a very bizarre choice to not have it for both. Obviously you can scroll down grid view considerably quicker and then if you want to view the activity you'd have to change to list view and then scroll down the list to find the pic you'd seen and then click it, click 3 dots, then 'go to activity'. Not a great user experience. Thanks, Steve.

I'm not sure why it's not an option from the grid view, but I filed an improvement ticket for this! Thanks for raising it, much appreciated!