cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make admin

tlhotk
Mt. Kenya

Hi all, I have gone through a big frustration with failures to add admins to my club. No matter what I use, my notebook with Firefox, Chrome and Edge, mobile app, I have tried everything and no luck with adding the admin. Whenever I click on the MAKE ADMIN button, the page resets and goes back to members page with no change whatsoever.

Help please.

Thank you, T.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @dougstodd & @tlhotk,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the trouble. I just checked my club and was able to add and remove admins. Can you let me know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @dougstodd & @tlhotk,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the trouble. I just checked my club and was able to add and remove admins. Can you let me know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I have the same problem. How did you add additinal admins to the club?

Hey @Marc123
Thanks for your post. If you are the club owner you will be able to do the following: 
-> If you create the club, you will automatically be designated as the club owner
-> Only club owners can delete a club

-> At any time, owners can transfer ownership, revoke or give other club members admin status and remove club members. Hover over a member's name to reveal these options 

Scout_0-1706469959765.png
If you are not seeing these options, please submit a support ticket (please include a link to the club and a screenshot of what you are seeing) and we will investigate further.

You can also check these posts for more club info:
Creating your own Club on Strava
Questions about Clubs? Check out this post!
Creating your Strava Club Event

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

@tlhotk... Thanks for confirming!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

dougstodd
Mt. Kenya

Yep, same thing here.  I first tried on Friday and again today.  Does exactly as the OP describes.  Chrome on a mac.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings