cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual upload multisport activities - duplicate

bfuerst
Mt. Kenya

Hi There

I've downloaded all my activities from my old strava account and now tried to upload them again in my new profile. I'm doing triathlon, so there are a few multisport activities. While uploading the files strava ist mentioning "xxxxxxxx.fit duplicate of Morning swim". So far so good. But then checking the activities, all those files are uploaded twice. Is there a solution to get them only uploaded once?

Thanks and regards

Ben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @bfuerst 

Thanks for posting about this.  Are you sure the activities are uploading twice?  We don't support multi-sport activities on Strava, so it's possible you are getting multiple  single sport activities (swim, ride, run) when you upload them.  

If you're having troubles digging into this on your account, please submit a support ticket and someone from our Support Team will be in touch to help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @bfuerst 

Thanks for posting about this.  Are you sure the activities are uploading twice?  We don't support multi-sport activities on Strava, so it's possible you are getting multiple  single sport activities (swim, ride, run) when you upload them.  

If you're having troubles digging into this on your account, please submit a support ticket and someone from our Support Team will be in touch to help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team