cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Mass deletion of pass workouts

ThomasRedstone
Mt. Kenya

So, I bought a used Garmin a few weeks ago, and I've just realised that I've now got an extra 300 or so workouts in my history, mainly in London, which is fortunately not somewhere I've exercised much 😂

Do you have any ideas on how to delete them based on location, or perhaps the source device and them occurring before I got the device?

I've been struggling even to find a place where they're all listed on the website; it was only the profile heat map that made it obvious I'd got a problem!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ThomasRedstone 

Thanks for posting about this.  I'm going to escalate your post to Strava Support - they would be happy to help you resolve this.  Someone will be in touch soon.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ThomasRedstone 

Thanks for posting about this.  I'm going to escalate your post to Strava Support - they would be happy to help you resolve this.  Someone will be in touch soon.

Jane (she/her)

Hello Jane,

I have the same problem with my Strava account. Could you help me with deleting all the activities?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @Viooltje
Thanks for your post. If you are still needing assistance with this, please submit a support ticket and our support team can help you with your request. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require personal account information. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings