cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matched Rides Disappearing?

chris_chris
Mt. Kenya

Hi!

So, recently I did a ride (bike), one that I do exactly quite often, every couple of weeks for the last few years.

Matched rides used to pop up and show me all of these rides going all the way back to 2019. Now, suddenly, I only see matches for the last couple of months.

Also, I different ride regular ride today, exact same route as usualy and matched rides isn't even showing up.

Is anyone else noticing this? Could there be something wrong with my data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RichardLe
Mt. Kenya

Hello, the issue seems to be fixed as of 08/29/2023.  Thank you so much.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

GH
Mt. Kenya

Not sure if this is correct place to post this comment.

"Matched Activity" feature not working again!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@RichardLe Thanks for the update; glad all is good now!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

RichardLe
Mt. Kenya

Hello, the issue seems to be fixed as of 08/29/2023.  Thank you so much.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@RichardLe if this is still happening, please submit a support ticket and send us over the links to the activities that should match so we can look in to this further. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @chris_chris 

Thanks for posting about this.  Sorry for this discrepancy.  A small deviation or error in an activity recording can cause an activity not to match to the existing group of matched activities. When this happens, the activity can create a new cluster that is very similar to the original cluster. From this point forward, your activities will match the cluster with that they share the most similarities.

We realize this can cause some confusion - apologies for that.  I recommend reviewing our knowledge base article on this topic.

Jane (she/her)

The same issue happened to me this morning.  I did the exact same route that I've done many times in the past, and matched rides did not show up on today's activity page.  I'm a subscribed member too.  What's up with that?