cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Mismatch of activities between reality and annual statistics

DavidL
Mt. Kenya

Hello, I have a discrepancy between the number of uploaded activities and the annual statistics in My Stats on my account. I have uploaded 93 activities in 2024, but in My Stats I have only 83 activities for 2024. When I add up all the activities in My Activities in Training folder, the total is correct - 93 activities. Where could the problem be? My account is 39535432. Thank you. David Lukes

3 REPLIES 3

DavidL
Mt. Kenya

Hi, unfortunately, I have already tried this way several times and it does not help

Thank you for confirming you've tried this troubleshooting step.
I have escalated this post to our support team. If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @DavidL,

To recalculate your profile statistics please access your account on the Strava website using a computer. On your profile page, scroll down to My Stats​​ where underneath you will be able to click "Refresh Stats". After clicking 'Refresh Stats' the button may appear greyed out, this means the system is refreshing.

Bryant_0-1725646275181.png

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings