cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My website Strava just started listing my Training Log in a single column.

MickyMinn
Mt. Kenya

As the title says, the Training Log on my computer has gone haywire. All the other pages and reports are fine, just as they were in previous days. The Training Log used to show  each week across the screen. Now each item, titles, activities etc. are all in a single column down the left side. I have restarted my computer and tried everything I can think of in settings and have been unable to fix it. I don't know where the correct place is to post this. I've only been a member since early January. I appreciate any input I can get.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@MickyMinn
Thanks for the follow up! And, yes, I'm seeing now that this was part of a bug that was resolved yesterday.
Glad all is good now!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@MickyMinn
Thanks for the follow up! And, yes, I'm seeing now that this was part of a bug that was resolved yesterday.
Glad all is good now!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

MickyMinn
Mt. Kenya

This was resolved in a matter of a couple hours (or less). I was told there was a bug and they believed they had applied a fix (sorry I don't remember the name of the team member who messaged me). When I went back to my activity page, everything was back to normal. Strava has an amazing team! As an aside, it happened on both Windows 10 and Google.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @MickyMinn
Thanks for your post. Can you let us know what browser this is happening in and if you are having the same issue with other browsers? 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)