cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non capisco una cosa..../I don't understand one thing...

Bianco
Mt. Kenya

Salve a tutti. È da poco che uso questa ottima app. Va tutto bene ma non capisco perché nel valore delle calorie consumate mi da più del doppio di altre app (Health) e quella del cellulare. Uso una cinghia per cardiofrequenzimetro col l'app di Strava... Perché? 

TRANSLATION: Hello everyone. I've only been using this great app for a short time. Everything is fine but I don't understand why it gives me more than double the value of calories consumed than other apps (Health) and that of the mobile phone. I use a heart rate monitor strap with the Strava app... Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Bianco 

Thanks for posting about this.  Please review the link below for information on how Strava determines calories for your activity

Calories on Strava

If you still have questions about your activity calories after that, please submit a support ticket and someone from our Support Team will get in touch to troubleshoot with you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Bianco 

Thanks for posting about this.  Please review the link below for information on how Strava determines calories for your activity

Calories on Strava

If you still have questions about your activity calories after that, please submit a support ticket and someone from our Support Team will get in touch to troubleshoot with you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team