cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of my efforts for a segment are showing towards Local Legend

KeReBain
Mt. Kenya

The segment is this: https://www.strava.com/segments/19368887

My efforts show for my stats for the segment (13) and for PRs, but when you click the Local Legends stats it shows only one female athlete as having completed the segment in the last 90 days and that person is showing only 2 efforts. I do not appear at all. I'm assuming other women have also completed this segment in the last 90 days as well. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

zecanard
Kilimanjaro

Also make sure your activities are public (visibility set to Everyone). Only You and Followers activities do not count towards Leaderboards and Local Legends (only towards your personal stats, including PRs):

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 20.19.37.png

You will need to set this individually on each of your past activities that you want to count towards Local Legends. Or you can go into your Privacy Controls under Edit Past Activities, and set the visibility of all your past activities:

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 20.39.15.png

Moving forward, set the privacy of future Activities under those same Privacy Controls:

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 17.25.55.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

zecanard
Kilimanjaro

Also make sure your activities are public (visibility set to Everyone). Only You and Followers activities do not count towards Leaderboards and Local Legends (only towards your personal stats, including PRs):

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 20.19.37.png

You will need to set this individually on each of your past activities that you want to count towards Local Legends. Or you can go into your Privacy Controls under Edit Past Activities, and set the visibility of all your past activities:

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 20.39.15.png

Moving forward, set the privacy of future Activities under those same Privacy Controls:

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 17.25.55.png

thetomfox
Shkhara

Does this segment happen to be located within the radius of a blocked address? I've had this happen with segments. Local legend and leaderboards dont work. This is the first thing I would check.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings