cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

not replying to my email

shaunihibbert
Mt. Kenya

hi, i sent an email 2 days ago, about mischarging me for a free trial, i haven’t had a reply for a refund for the £55. ticket number-3033170

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @shaunihibbert
Thanks for reaching out. I took a look at your support ticket and this was marked as solved after an auto reply was sent by our system.

Our support team will need to further assist you with this inquiry. I have escalated this over to our support team and they will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @shaunihibbert
Thanks for reaching out. I took a look at your support ticket and this was marked as solved after an auto reply was sent by our system.

Our support team will need to further assist you with this inquiry. I have escalated this over to our support team and they will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team