cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not showing / app freezing

Tess256
Mt. Kenya

For days now I can't see my notifications because the page is constantly loading, this is all I ever see! I have uninstalled the app, switched my phone on / off, logged in/ out and nothing seems to help. The app is constantly freezing as well.it's so frustrating I expect better when paying for a subscription service!

63B595AD-3280-4890-99F9-99D1758A645E.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Sorry for the delay here; we are not aware of any open issues regarding this; we hope you are no longer experiencing this issue. However, if you are still experiencing this, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further. Be sure to include what device you are using as well as what version as this may help our team figure out what is going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Sorry for the delay here; we are not aware of any open issues regarding this; we hope you are no longer experiencing this issue. However, if you are still experiencing this, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further. Be sure to include what device you are using as well as what version as this may help our team figure out what is going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Tess256 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear you're experiencing these difficulties.  

You mention that you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App and the problem persists.  I'm wondering if this could be some kind of a network permissions issue.  Have you tried using Strava on a different WiFi network, or turning off WiFi altogether and trying it on your data provider network?  The results of that would give us more information about what might be going on.

Jane (she/her)

Hi, I’m having the same problem currently. Been about 2 weeks now. As soon as I click the notifications tab on my phone it just freezes my whole Strava??? I’ve logged out and back in, I’ve turned my phone off several times and I’ve also deleted and reinstalled the app completely and still it will not fix the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ! 

I had the same problem with the notifications not loading in the strava app (up to date iOS). Notification count on the app icon is increasing correctly. Network suggestion didn’t fix it but deleting and reinstalling the app  did. 

Problem keeps coming back. Phone reboot helps but is not a permanent solution. Anyone found a permanent fix? @Jane ?