cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause notifications while injured

Sciencesue
Mt. Kenya

Can we pause notifications from Strava while injured. I’d really like to get back out there but I’m on strict bed rest the  light activity for the next 6 weeks. I’m already nervous about losing conditioning but Strava updates feel like nags.

and I really do need to follow drs orders 

also it would be nice to be able to show injury or illness on the graph.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@Sciencesue

Thanks for your post. Strava sends you an email for each notification. Email preferences can be adjusted (turned on/off) from the Strava website. Hover over your profile picture in the upper right corner and select Settings > Email Notifications. For more information on Strava notifications, check out this help article: Strava Notifications

And, thank you @Jan_Mantau for posting a link to the existing idea about adding injuries to your timeline!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@Sciencesue

Thanks for your post. Strava sends you an email for each notification. Email preferences can be adjusted (turned on/off) from the Strava website. Hover over your profile picture in the upper right corner and select Settings > Email Notifications. For more information on Strava notifications, check out this help article: Strava Notifications

And, thank you @Jan_Mantau for posting a link to the existing idea about adding injuries to your timeline!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Jan_Mantau
Denali

You can disable notifications on your smartphone for any app.

For the timeline there is already an idea: https://communityhub.strava.com/t5/ideas/add-injuries-to-time-line/idi-p/4361

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings