cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos (Media) Out Of Order

chaos888
Shkhara

This never used to be an issue but it started off with just the first photo being out of order. Now multiple photos are uploaded out of order and I have to go back and manually sort them. This is when adding media through the app.

When selecting media, it literally numbers them which used to indicate the order they should be displayed in. It was also helpful because of another bug in the app where you can't upload more than 30 something photos at a time or it'll crash the app and you have to start all over again.

The QC seems frustratingly bad these days as more and more little things that used to work, don't anymore.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi chaos888,

Thanks for posting about this.  I did some checking as I remember we did have an issue like this a few months back where photos weren't appearing in the correct order.  The issue was addressed and resolved, however it sounds like it may be happening again for you.  

Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Pierreafeu1305
Shkhara

I noticed the same thing, usually just 1 photo is not in right order.
And it could be nice to show the photos on map on the app like on the website 😉

I just uploaded some photos from this mornings ride and multiple images were out of order.

One thing that still bugs me is that I have to add my geotagged photos from the app in order for them to show up on the map on the website. I think it's ridiculous that when I upload the same photos on the website, they don't show up.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi chaos888,

Thanks for posting about this.  I did some checking as I remember we did have an issue like this a few months back where photos weren't appearing in the correct order.  The issue was addressed and resolved, however it sounds like it may be happening again for you.  

Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Jane,

I updated to the latest version of the app and the issue remains. I went to submit a ticket and it said the issue was still ongoing. Should I submit a ticket anyway?

nickablitt
Shkhara

I'd appreciate a sort by time option for the photos. It's currently supposed to be the order they are selected in right?

Yeah that's the way it's always worked in the past.